Neurolife Physiotherapy provides neurological physiotherapy services within the Gisborne Chiropractic Clinic. Our resident neurological physiotherapist is Sarah Steinfort.
Neurolife provides rehabilitation focused on regaining movement and working towards an individual’s goals.
- Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, with the aim of regaining movement and balance.
- Clinic or home based sessions to suit your goals and needs.
- Physiotherapists trained in the Bobath approach of movement analysis and rehabilitation.
- We analyse postural control at the rib cage, pelvis and limb segments to determine which muscles are working too hard and which muscles are not activating.
- Individual home exercise programs are given that are tailored to each individual’s needs.
You are invited to contact us to discuss how we may assist you.
Neurolife Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists focus on the treatment of:
- Stroke rehabilitation
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Spinal cord injury
- Brain injury
- Parkinson’s disease
- Balance and dizziness problems
- Other neurological conditions
For more information, visit: www.neurolife.com.au